Wednesday 2 February 2011

My First award

I got my first AWARD


I just got this







great award from dear Sonny obtained.



Viiiiielen many thas


If you accept this award and want to give him further, then create a post by you post the Love Blog image, the instructions reinkopierst (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and inform by the comment in her blog that you accept the award, the link you can award your posts there.


Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post, and the owner of each per comment function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.


Dear bloggers: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already 3,000 readers! (But talented beginners and people who blog but has been a while, but still not so well known)


I would like to pass on the award:

Sonny

No comments :

Post a Comment