Tuesday 7 January 2014

Christmas Cards.


I know it's been a while since I updated my blog, getting used to my new PC is taking longer than I had hoped, and due to having the dreaded virus that was going around, I didn't make hardly any cards for Christmas, but here are the few that I did make.

Ann's paper Art 3D Card Embroidery Sheet No 8, Pattern No a610, I made this card for my friend Frances.


This is the card I made for my dear friend Supernan Sue, I stitched a Free pattern from the Hobbyjournaal website.


This is the card I made for a dear friend, I stitched a pattern by karins Creations, the pattern is No KC078

I made this card for my friend Sharon, I have stitched another pattern by Ann's Paper Art,  it is  the pattern is from Ann's 3D Card Embroidery Sheet No 5.


This card I made as my Exchange card on Ann's Paper Art Forum, I sent this card to Sandra, the pattern is from Ann's Paper Art and is from the  3D Card Embroidery Sheet No 6, Pattern No a817



6 comments :

  1. Stunning cards Sue and sorry to hear you had that virus, hope you are well now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank You Christine for your lovely comment, I appreciate your thoughts.
    I am fine now Thank you.

    Love sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collection of Christmas cards is fabulous I love each and every-one of them, especially mine:)
    Well done.
    hugs
    sharon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,

    I love you're beautiful cards and how you made the card with my pattern.

    Love Karin
    KarinsCreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cards a lot, especially the one you made with a pattern of mine. It's become a beautiful card!

    Love Karin
    KarinsCreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karin,

      Thank you for your lovely comments, I enjoyed stitching your pattern and will be stitching more this year.

      Hugs Sue

      Delete